21.3.13

Sneak Peek...

We have been so flat out with deliveries lately that we haven't even had a chance to update the blog! Here is just a sneak peek of some of the things that have been coming through our doors lately. There's plenty more to come so make sure you drop by and take your time perusing all our lovely things.


 Beautiful mini vases from Funkis and printed porcelain bottles from Angus + Celeste. We love these - they work so well with the hanging garden planters, which we also have in store.

If you haven't seen these gorgeous beaded necklaces from Pigeonhole before we're not surprised - last time we had them in store they sold out within days! We love the new colours we've just received for winter.



This was my favourite thing to unpack today - when I opened the box I was met with such a beautiful scent from all the lovely candles, soaps and lip salves. It also helps that they all come in such lovely vintage-style packaging, I can hardly resist - I want one of each! If you're like me and can't choose between them, we also sell these lip salves in a sweet tin of three.



No comments:

Post a Comment